Sensitive skin reacts quickly and violently to a variety of triggers.
An outbreak of Skin hives can be very embarrassing and uncomfortable.
Most hives appear as a red swelling or bumpy welts, but some hives are white or colorless.
Hives may may last for days, while some appear for hours only.
If you are experiencing any discomfort, burning sensation, or itchiness on any part of your body, consult with your Doctor if these are skin hives or another medical condition.
After confirming that these are indeed skin hives, there are a few home treatments you can immediately apply.
Here are some natural treatments you can apply at home –
1. Apply cold compress to the affected area.
2. Apply paste made of oatmeal, cornstarch, and a little water.
3. Apply aloe vera gel.
4. Drink peppermint or chamomile tea.
A good Prevention routine of Hives:
1. Avoid foods that trigger hives (greasy food, sugar).
2. Avoid stress as much as possible.
3. Include relaxation techniques in your daily routine.
4. Exercise daily.
5. Take vitamin E, vitamin C, and zinc supplements regularly.
6. Boost your immune system by eating fruit and vegetables daily.
Skin hives can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle and using natural remedies. all it takes is good habits.
Eating super-foods like fruit and vegetables, drinking plenty of water and exercising will keep your body in good shape. your skin is a reflection of your overall health.
Juicing is a Great shortcut to consuming the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables.
A juicer can cost less than a Dry skin cream () and provide healthy fresh juice for years to come.
- Oxyhives Review
- What Are Hives And How Can You Deal With Them?
- Superfoods for Hives Relief - ahealthything.com
- Moving With Your Children