i went to the dr recently with a bad allergic reaction. they said it was from pollen…my entire body was broke out in hives., it was horrible! they have given me medicine..(allergy meds, steroids) it has been over a wk since it started. i have greatly improved although my skin is still very sensitive. any time it comes in contact with anything a small patch of red will appear but quickly goes away. my question is, Has anyone had experience with this and how long until your skin goes back to normal? it is very frustrating! does anyone have any helpful advice or input?
I suggest you to see —-> http://www.all-home-remedies.com
I found this link here on answers.yahoo.com few days before.
It contains lots of helpful information to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Oxyhives Review
- What Are Hives And How Can You Deal With Them?
- Superfoods for Hives Relief - ahealthything.com
- Moving With Your Children