Drugs containing Accuneb are prescribed for the prevention and relief of bronchial spasms that narrow the airway.
How to take Accuneb
If you are taking extended-release tablets, swallow them whole with some liquid–never chew or crush them. take Accuneb exactly as prescribed by health care provider. Swallow the capsules with a drink of water. take your doses at regular intervals. do not take your medicine more often than directed. do not take albuterol more frequently than your doctor recommends. if the dose your doctor recommends does not provide relief of your symptoms, or if your symptoms become worse, consult your doctor immediately.
What are the Side Effects of Accuneb -
Like other medicines, Accuneb can cause side effects. some of the more common side effects of Accuneb include
* allergic reaction, anxiety
* back pain, chest pain
* diabetes, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth
* increased appetite, increased blood pressure
Accuneb intraction with other drugs:
If accuneb is taken with certain other drugs, the effects of either could be increased, decreased, or altered. It is especially important to check with your doctor before combining albuterol with the following: these can affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
Warnings and precautions before taking Accuneb :
* Accuneb capsule must not be used during pregnancy as it may cause harmful side effects to the unborn child. Seek medical advice from your doctor.
* the drug has been known to cause life-threatening bronchial spasms, especially with the first dose from a new canister or vial. There have also been rare reports of skin reddening and peeling in children taking albuterol syrup.
* Talk with your physician or pharmacist if you are taking other medications along with Accuneb .
* if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, inform your doctor immediately. It is not known whether Accuneb appears in breast milk.
* do not drink alcohol while taking Accuneb . Alcohol may increase drowsiness caused by Accuneb . It may also increase the risk of seizures.
* if you have been taking an oral steroid drug and your doctor does decide to cut back the dosage, there is a remote chance that complications will follow. Inform your doctor of any new symptoms.
* Make sure that your doctor is aware of any drug reactions that you have experienced.
* do not exceed your doctor’s recommended dose of albuterol. if you need more than usual, check with your doctor. do not, however, change your medication without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
What if Overdose of Accuneb ?
If you think you or anyone else taken overdose of Accuneb , immediately telephone your doctor or contact your local or regional Poisons Information Centre Seek medical attention immediately. you may need urgent medical attention.
What if Missed Dose of Accuneb ?
Take the forgotten dose as soon as you remember; then take any remaining doses for that day at equally spaced intervals. Never take a double dose.
Storage Conditions for Accuneb :
Proventil aerosol can be stored at temperatures as low as 60 degrees Fahrenheit, but should be at room temperature before use. Protect from excessive heat. keep the medication away from the children. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Alison White – About the Author:
For More Article Of this Author Visit :: http://www.thearticleinsiders.com/
- Oxyhives Review
- What Are Hives And How Can You Deal With Them?
- Superfoods for Hives Relief - ahealthything.com
- Moving With Your Children