I have 2 baby pet rats.. I LOVE them to death, they're the sweetest things ever!! ..but.. I have really sensitive skin and I knew this before I got them, but their nails bother my skin and give me hives wherever their nails touch me. I wear a sweatshirt whenever I hold them or play with them, but they love to climb around my neck where the sweat shirt doesn't cover and I get hives there, and sometimes on the backs of my hands. I do my best not to scratch cause that might irritate it more. but my question is, Will my skin get used to it after time so that I wont get hives anymore? Or will it never stop and I'll just have to deal with it..?
Most likely you are allergic to rats. if that is the case, no it will never stop. you may want to consult an allergist for testing to be sure though.
if ur getting hives maybe ur alergic or something to them . i would take them to the vet and see if there is an infection under there nails first. cuz if there is u might be allergic to that instead. but most likely ur allergic to ur rats
Sounds like your allergic. just make sure you wash up with soap and water real well after handling your rats.
- Oxyhives Review
- What Are Hives And How Can You Deal With Them?
- Superfoods for Hives Relief - ahealthything.com
- Moving With Your Children