The first time it happened his face got really swollen and we had to take him to the emergency vet. they said it could be an allergic reaction to just about anything! it has since happened a few more times, but with out the swelling…he just gets little bumps under his fur. usually it starts on his head and then he gets a few on his body. they are usually gone with in a couple of days. anyone else have this issue with their dog? If so, what did you do about it?
Ask your vet about the dosage, but Benadryl (for humans) is a really safe medicine for pets when they are having an allergic reaction.
It could be he/her dog food ,shampoo, or something out side take he/her to a vet
could be allergy to what he is sleeping on.